Can't Find it? Try Our New Big Bass Search tool designed specifically to search only those sites which might just have what your looking for. ;)
Custom Search

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Lake Fork Info.com may be For Sale!

Big Bass Classifieds:

Lake Fork Info .com May be For Sale!

Lake Fork was created as a textbook fishery, including initial stockings before the lake filled. Lake Fork was established, by the Texas Parks and Wildlife, as a premier bass fishing lake, with 732,514 Florida Black Bass being stocked from 1979 through 1987. Lake Fork offers excellent fish habitat with 80% standing timber left intact, and hydrilla, milfoil, and duckweed being the predominant vegetation. Other species of fish include Catfish, Black and White Crappie, Sunfish, and Bluegill. The predominant food source for the larger fish is Shad, Minnows, and Crawfish. -more at wikipedia.

Lake Fork Texas, as it has come to be known, is located just East of Emory Texas, South of Yantis Texas, North of Quitman and Alba Texas, and is without a doubt, the Best Black Bass Fishing Hole in the World!

Well ok, maybe the latter part of that statement is a bit of a stretch. But I can tell you that 40 out of 50 of the Texas State Record Black Bass have come from Lake Fork, and that it is in fact, The Hottest Black Bass Fishing lake in Texas with Millions of Bass fishermen ... Bass Fishing Tournaments numbering in the 10's of thousands?... hu? What?

Well, you see, I don't know all those numbers. In fact, I'm doing well just to keep up with BigBassClassifieds.blogspot.com. But then, that's where You come in!

Every Day, I search for information on anything having to do with Bass Fishing. Lakes, Lures, Tackle, Tackle Shops, Boats, Boat Shops, ...and even "Bass Fishing Websites"!

Well Today, I decided to write an article on "The Legendary Lake Fork Texas"., and was in the process of gathering my research when... I just Naturally typed-in "LakeForkInfo.com" into my browser. I mean, where else would you go to find Lake Fork Information, right? I mean sure there are tens of thousands of Lake Fork Fishing sites around. But, when you're looking for Specific information, you wanna go to the site that has it all. So, LakeForkInfo.com here I come.

Yet to my Surprise, this is what I found...

That's right NOTHING! Absolutely nothing. Well, there was, One redeeming quality about LakeForkInfo.com.







Note,
the short Tiny little sentence in the upper right hand corner
of the LakeForkInfo.com homepage as it reads;
"THIS DOMAIN MAY BE FOR SALE"!!!

...COOL, hu?

Now I didn't click the link and get all the info as all I'm interested in, is listing the listing. Making the knowledge known to those who may be interested. ...and have the money.

I mean let's face it. If I had the money for this potentially Dynamite .com site, do you think I would be on a Blogspot Blog??? or that I would even Tell You about it?

No! I'd go buy that site right now and hits the streets (so to speak) promoting it. Why, I'd make the Best Lake Fork website of All Lake Fork websites. The "GoTo" site, for all the thousands of Lake Fork Bass Fishermen who fish Lake Fork each year.

But, as I am a realist (and in not allowing myself to be deceived by my self). I have decided to pass this little jewel of a Big Bass Fishing website along to whomever has had the fortitude, to read this edition of Big Bass Classifieds down this far. I mean, there's gotta be a reward for doing that!

So here it is, the link to "LakeForkInfo.com".
Once your there, just click on the "THIS DOMAIN MAY BE FOR SALE" link in the top right hand corner of the page and you'll be well on your way to a Big Bass Fishing Bonanza! Well, you know what I mean.

---

Big Bass Classifieds is Not in any way associated, nor affiliated with any sellers, manufacturers, nor with any other entities or agents of this (or these) products. We receive no payments, commissions, reimbursements, or compensation for the display or sale of this (or these) items [unless otherwise noted] as they are displayed here, simply as News. so Enjoy!

---

Be Sure to grab our RSS FEED! and Stay Tuned for More Great Big Bass Fishing Classifieds!

---

Technorati Tagged: .

---
.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bass Fishing (Category: Sporting Goods )

Basstrix (Category: Sporting Goods )