Can't Find it? Try Our New Big Bass Search tool designed specifically to search only those sites which might just have what your looking for. ;)
Custom Search

Saturday, August 9, 2008

RC Helicopter Fishing (it worked)!

Big Bass Classifieds: entertainment break;

Fishing with a Radio Controlled Helicopter



from youtube, "nightflyer" the author of this video writes;
For you skeptics who say the fish was dead, I assure you it wasn't dead. I didn't see one of you there either!That said, I still risked my E-Flite Blade 400 for some entertainment for you (I used 3 batteries, hence the cut) as fun and challenging for me.I doubt most others would risk their $450 heli just to hover over the water, let alone dangle a line! NOTE: nightflyer has recieved some many comments on this video that he has since disabled comments at youtube. You may however, comment on this video here.This scenario shows it may be possible to use the Helicopter for fishing, however it would be expensive fishing.

read more | digg story

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bass Fishing (Category: Sporting Goods )

Basstrix (Category: Sporting Goods )